Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bubba & Forrest

The girls wanted yogurt and I said that they could have a picnic in the living room on Kya's blanket. I gave them their yogurts and sent them to the living room. I just about died laughing when I came in and saw them like this. I asked Makenna why they were sitting like this and she looked at me with the "duh mom" look. "Because we don't want to get in the mud, we make each other chairs" she said. Ummm, okay I don't see the mud and I know they have never seen Forrest Gump, so I have no idea where she came up with this. These two crack me up!



6 comments:

D said...

"okay I don't see the mud"

Looks like your imagination is broken. :)

You should be very proud of the resourcefulness of your girls.

Kellyann said...

Come on Mom....where is your imagination? Kids are so funny. It is amazing how their minds work.

Anonymous said...

So. Very. Jealous. That Kya can eat a cup of yogurt by herself without using it as lotion. This skill escapes B completely :)

Mama Papaya said...

They use utensils?!? How did you teach this skill?

Stacy said...

ahhh sisters!

Kerry said...

they are so cute I miss all of you.
I hope you can bring the girls to Chicago with you so i can see them again!!