Monday, August 27, 2007

Only 3 more days

Wow, time is flying by! We will be on the plane in just 3 more days. I am so excited, but as it is getting closer, I am very nervous about leaving Makenna. I am going to miss her so much while we are gone--just thinking about it makes me feel like I can't breathe.

It's a funny feeling to have your kids on seperate continents. I feel torn between being excited and wanting to go and see and meet Abaynesh, and feeling really anxious and sad about leaving Makenna. It's like a part of my heart is with each of them. Crazy!

We set up the crib today and put all the baby clothes in the dresser and closet. It's starting to feel a little more real now and I can't wait until we are all home together!

I can't wait to see both of my girls together--what could be better!?!? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari, I am soooo happy for you guys and wish you the best of luck on your trip to get your little girl. We will miss you like crazy around here @ work. Have a safe trip & take care.