Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cool Kya



Miss Kya is changing so fast that I can't believe it. She is just turning into such toddler now, and is really leaving the baby stage in the dust. She is almost 16 mos old and is into EVERYTHING! She is so curious and learns so quickly that I am amazed. Her language is really starting to pick up and she is learning more words all of the time. And, she has really taken to music too. Not sure if that is because Makenna and I are constantly singing something, or if she finally just decided to give it a chance. She is babbling to the tune of a few different songs and has finally really found her dancing groove and like to shake her booty just like her big sister.


We are coming up on a year home and I can't believe how far we have come. She is a completely different girl. I will post more on that soon, but I just had to share a few thought on our sweet baby girl. I am so glad that I finally truly can't imagine our life without her. It was a long time coming, but we are there!

1 comments:

whatever_heather said...

I can't believe how much she has changed from that quiet little bundle you wore around Et! I hope we get to see you soon. Answer your email, woman! We are coming north for the winter!!! Yeeeeehaw!