Saturday, June 9, 2007

Well, this is my first time

So, I decided that WE were going to hop on the blog band wagon after all. I have been contemplating it for a while. Well, for at least a year anyhow. I know..... I just didn't have time before.

Our blog is here to keep family and friends updated on the progress of our current adoption and our lives. And, of course, we will share pics! :)

For those who don't know, we are currently awaiting a referral for an infant girl from Ethiopia. We also have a BEAUTIFUL 2 1/2 year old daughter from Ethiopia who was adopted at 3 mos! More later!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Kari!

Welcome to the all-consuming world of blogging. It is always so nice to be able to visit with families I don't otherwise get to due to distance. I am anxious to see more pictures of your Makenna and your family! You can see our Makena at www.beautiful-child.blogspot.com

I'll be checking in to see the good news that is coming just around the corner :)

Nancy